Rural Enterprise Reporter
REAP Organizing 2005-2006
Two new REAP Rural Business Roundtables have been formed since 2005. The new roundtables were formed at Madison and Schuyler. One other new roundtable is currently in the formation process at Crete, with several other communities in the beginning stages of formation.
REAP services are available on a statewide-rural basis through both individual and group formats. Through the Center for Rural Affairs’ REAP program, communities and individuals can obtain business training, networking, small loans, loan packaging assistance, and one-on-one technical assistance.
For information about REAP, contact Jeff Reynolds, REAP Program Director at 402.656.3091
or Peggy Mahaney, Administrative Assistant at 402.687.2103 x
1012 or email@example.com. Questions about REAP Women’s Business
Center (WBC) activities can be addressed to Monica Braun, new REAP WBC Director at
402.643.2673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be addressed to Business Specialists:
- Eugene Rahn in North Central Nebraska, 402.925.2920,
- Southwest/Central Nebraska (to be hired by 11/06)
- Jerry Terwilliger in the Panhandle, 308.247.9926,
- Monica Braun in Southeast Nebraska,
- Adriana Dungan in Northeast Nebraska, 402.494.1013,
- Janelle Moran in Southeast Nebraska, 402.335.3675,