Ten Commandments of Customer Service
- Live by the Golden Rule: customers have the gold, therefore they make the rules.
- Develop service from the inside out through teamwork.
- Deliver the two things every customer wants and needs: solutions to problems and good feelings.
- Use the customerís definition of quality and service.
- Ask more and better questions.
- Convert complaints and problems into commitment and profit.
- Create a superior experience.
- Teach everyone how to add value.
- Do everything more, better, faster, different, funner, or less.
- Always honor the customer but humor yourself.
|Source: Copyright 2006 or appropriate year, Sanborn & Associates, Inc. Reprinted with permission of Sanborn & Associates, Inc.,