Rural Enterprise Reporter
REAP Organizing 2004-2005
One new REAP Rural Business Roundtable has been formed since 2004. The new roundtable is the Latino Business Association (LBA) at South Sioux City. One other new roundtable is near completion at Seward. REAP currently has 1 active roundtable and 46 associations with active loan loss reserves. Of these, 29 associations are active and 17 are inactive with active loan loss reserves.
REAP services are available on a statewide-rural basis through both individual and group formats. Through the Center for Rural Affairs’ REAP program, communities and individuals can obtain business training, networking, small loans, loan packaging assistance, and one-on-one technical assistance.
For information about REAP, contact REAP Program Co-Director Jeff Reynolds at 402.656.3091 or Peggy Mahaney, Administrative Assistant at 402.687.2103 x 1012. Questions about REAP Women’s Business Center (WBC) activities can be addressed to Glennis McClure, REAP WBC Director and REAP Co-Director at 402.645.3296.
You may contact our REAP Business Specialists:
- Eugene Rahn in North Central Nebraska, 402.925.2920
- Phil Menke in Southwest/Central Nebraska, 308.784.4948
- Jerry Terwilliger in the Panhandle, 308.247.9926
- Monica Braun in Southeast Nebraska, 402.643.2673
- Adriana Dungan in Northeast Nebraska, 402.494.1013
- Janelle Moran in Southeast Nebraska, 402.335.3675